Excellent Redevelopment Opportunity! Package Price: $16,000,000.00
- Tri-Modal Transportation: Freeway, Rail, and Port
- 4 Available Lots
- Over 760,795 sqft in buildings
- Over 31+ acres of prime industrial and commercial real estate.
- 102 Rollup Doors
- Located right off of freeway I5, Olympia’s Port, and in Washington State’s Capital City.
- Multi Zoned – L1 Light Industrial, HC, & HC3 Historic Commercial
- Public Utilities – Water & Sewer – Puget Sound Energy
- Rail Served – via Union Pacific
- Over 300 Brewing Tanks onsite & FOR SALE
The Brewery property is a landmark site south of the Puget Sound. The picturesque backdrop of the Tumwater Falls and Deschutes River, bordering a pristine and tranquil park with waterfalls, fish ladders, multiple bridges, green walking paths, and varying topography.
Olympia Brewery Complex Concept
Dana Commercial would like to introduce a prime investment and development opportunity in Tumwater, Washington, site of the former Olympia Brewery. A plan to capture the brand equity in the former Olympia Brewery complex is taking shape as a craft brewery destination, mixed use complex 200,000 – 300,000 sqft, providing breweries, retailers, wholesalers, distributers and support businesses retail space within the former Olympia Brewery Co. Complex.
The site concept would have available approximately 80,000 sqft of class A office space, 3-6 restaurant/pub and coffee shop options, conference rooms,50 room hotel and 10-20 residential condos with covered parking and spa. In addition available is over 300,000 sqft of rail served warehouse for storage and distribution. The Brewery also currently has over 300 brewing tanks onsite. The concept includes shared services, storage, incubator space, and distribution channels for breweries.
Brewery Press Release:
Complex Flyer: Complex Flyer (PDF)
Former Olympia Brewery Flyer: Brewery Flyer (PDF)
Covenant Release on Brewery Property: Press Release 6-20-2013 Covenant Release on Brewery Property
Please Submit All Proposals!
Tanks FOR SALE: